Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Had A Dream....

I wanted to share a neat story.

When we arrived at church on Sunday we were headed into the 9:30 service but there was quite a mess with the bathrooms and we ended up mopping/cleaning during service. :/

BUT, because of that, I met a first time visitor and offered to sit with her in the second service. It was really amazing to see God work in that situation because the lady wanted to go up and pray at the end. I went up with her and she shared a heart wrenching situation that she was struggling with. Amazingly, I had a dream (nightmare) THE NIGHT BEFORE that the same thing happened to me!! (Btw: I am not normally one to remember my dreams). With that, God gave me a compassion and empathy I could never have had without 'feeling' the emotional pain the same way just a few hours earlier!! Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome God! :))

Just wanted to share. Gods timing, Gods plan, Gods ways...always better than we can imagine!


Jen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment